At its core, Swapper is a technology company. The company provides a platform for investors like you to lend and earn annual interest.
Swaper Review has three sides. These countries are the technology (swapper), the lender, and the initiator. Swapper offers a platform that connects lenders and initiators. It takes care and allows the platform to work.
Unlike many other affiliate companies, Swapper doesn't have many creators. Instead, he used a company called Wandoo Finance Group to get started. The initiator is responsible for finding the loan and carrying out the appropriate checks. This ensures that the loan is safe for ordinary investors. Finally, investors can then allocate money for these loans.
How to invest in swapper
Investing in a peer-to-peer platform like Swapper is relatively easy. You just need to make sure that you meet the qualifications.
You have to manually select the loan you want to invest in. Alternatively, you can leave investment decisions to the system. To do this, you need to tell the system a few things like:
- The annual return you expect.
- The maximum investment in loans.
- Loan term in months.
- Loan country.
- Don't invest in the balance is below
- Remaining credit available
What are the advantages of investing in a loan?
There are several benefits to investing in swap loans. Some of these benefits are:
- Fast-growing company. Swapper is one of the fastest-growing partner companies. The company's cumulative investment increased from 20 million euros in 2017 to more than 117 million euros.
- Diversify Your Income. Investing in swappers allows you to diversify your income. It is also a great way to generate passive income.
- Loyalty bonus. Swapper has a loyalty bonus.
- Good return. Swapper offers a fixed above-average return of 12%.